NFT Market Place Websites To Help You Invest
NFT Market Place
NFT Marketplace is a decentralized platform that allows trading and storing Non-fungible tokens. It acts as a platform for an auction of digital crypto art and other non-fungible items that users can buy and sell. Following is a list of the Top NFT marketplaces, handpicked with their descriptions, key statistics, and website links. This list contains both Free (Open Source) as well as Commercial (Paid) marketplaces.
- Official Website: OpenSea
- Founded: 2017 Block Chain: Polygon and Ethereum
- Token Supported: ERC-721, ERC-1155
- Wallet Supported: WalletConnect and MetaMask
- NFT Type: Art, Music, Photography
OpenSea is an NFT marketplace that enables users to discover, collect, and sell blockchain-based digital assets.
- Official Website: Rarible
- Founded: 2020 Block Chain: Ethereum
- Token Supported: ERC-721 and ERC-1155
- Wallet Supported: WalletConnect, Coinbase Wallet, MetaMask, Fortmatic, and MyEtherWallet
- NFT Type: Art, Music, Photography, Auction, Games, Metaverses, Domains, Memes
Rarible is a community-owned NFT marketplace, with its “owners” holding the ERC-20 RARI token. Rarible awards active users of the platform with RARI tokens to buy or sell on the NFT marketplace.
- Official Website: Nifty Gateway
- Founded: 2018 Block Chain: Ethereum
- Token Supported: Proprietary
- Wallet Supported: Fiat Only
- NFT Type: Crypto art, Music, Photography, Fixed price auctions
Nifty Gateway is an NFT marketplace that releases collections from top artists using drops. These collections are accessible only for a limited period.
- Official Website: Binance
- Founded: 2021 Block Chain: Ethereum
- Token Supported: Binance Token
- Wallet Supported: Trust Wallet, MathWallet, MetaMask, and Binance Chain Wallet
- NFT Type: Art, Sports, Gaming, Collectibles, Entertainment
Binance NFT marketplace is a platform to create, buy, and sell NFTs (Non-fungible tokens)