Top NFT Tokens You Need To Know About 2022
Top NFT Tokens
Considering all of the potential uses for NFTs beyond collectibles, many of these top NFT-coins might be worthy of adding to your crypto watch list. This list is comprised of the top NFT Tokens today but remember, crypto market caps change on a daily basis.
As NFT cryptos evolve along with creative impulses of a new generation of investors, it seems like future applications for NFTs are endless. As a result, NFT cryptos could easily grow exponentially over time as more assets get digitized in the coming years.The following list of the top NFT tokens of 2022 will change constantly with viotility of the market and we will be updating this list monthly.
Interesting NFT Stats You Should Know
- Nearly $41 billion worth of crypto was spent on the NFT marketplaces in 2021
- A new report from Chainalysis reveals that the NFT market is now worth $27 billion
- NFT Trading Volume Added Up to Nearly $11 Billion in Q3
- NFT sales on average tend to range anything between $10 million to $20 million per week
- An estimated 250,000 people trade NFTs each month on OpenSea
- NFT trading volume rose by 704% between Q2 2021 and Q3 2021
- Cryptopunks account for five of the 20 biggest NFT sales
- The Majority of NFTs Sell for Less Than $200
- Each Day 1000s of NFT Sales Are Made
It’s important to do your own research before investing in a non-fungible token. These projects can be hard to value, and many NFTs are illiquid, meaning you may have a hard time selling your collectible in the future. Undoubtedly, many NFT projects will fail, leaving investors with a worthless JPEG.
Top NFT Tokens To Check Out in 2022
- Rank: 1
- Year Launched: April, 2015
- MarketCap $4,503,557,372 as of 1/29/2022
- Official Website : Decentraland
- Reddit : Decentraland
Decentraland is a decentralized VR (virtual reality) world that is powered by the Ethereum block chain. In this virtual world, you can purchase land, build it, monetize, and immerse into the applications and content that is built by other users.
What distinguishes Decentraland from other VR projects is its decentralized nature. Land and in-game currency are powered by the Ethereum block chain which give users complete ownership and promotes transparency.
- Rank: 2
- Year Launched: January, 2018
- MarketCap $3,692,058,630 as of 1/29/2022
- Official Website : The Sandbox
- Reddit : The Sandbox
The Sandbox is a play-to-earn game that utilizes block chain, DeFi and NFTs in a three-dimensional Metaverse to allow players to create and build their games and digital assets
- Rank: 3
- Year Launched: March, 2019
- MarketCap $2,967,572,539 as of 1/29/2022
- Official Website : Theta Network
- Reddit : Theta Network
Theta network is a decentralized video streaming network that is powered by block chain technology.
Theta allows users to watch video content and get rewarded with tokens as they share their internet bandwidth and computing resources on a peer-to-peer (P2P) basis
- Rank: 4
- Year Launched: March, 2018
- MarketCap $3,060,267,400 as of 1/29/2022
- Official Website : Axie Infinity
- Reddit : Axie Infinity
AXS is the governance token for the Axie Infinity game. Token holders will be able to shape and vote for the direction of the game universe. This is unlike traditional games where all decisions are made by the game developers. AXS holders will be able to stake their tokens to earn more AXS and even vote for governance proposals.
- Rank: 6
- Year Launched: October, 2020
- MarketCap $2,191,875,187 as of 1/29/2022
- Official Website : Flow
- Reddit : Flow
Flow is a fast, decentralized, and developer-friendly block chain, designed as the foundation for a new generation of games, apps, and the digital assets that power them.
Flow is the only layer-one block chain originally created by a team that has consistently delivered great consumer block chain experiences: CryptoKitties, Dapper Wallet, NBA Top Shot.
- Rank: 7
- Year Launched: April, 2014
- MarketCap $1,544,810,178 as of 1/29/2022
- Official Website : Enjin Coin
- Reddit : Enjin Coin
Enjin Coin is a cryptocurrency for virtual goods created by Enjin. Enjin is the “largest gaming community platform online” with over 250,000 gaming communities and 18.7 million registered gamers. The Enjin team is designing the coin completely around gaming with the goal of it being the most usable cryptocurrency for the industry.
- Rank: 9
- Year Launched: October, 2020
- MarketCap $1,127,260,891 as of 1/29/2022
- Official Website : Oasis Network
- Reddit : Oasis Network
Oasis Network (token: ROSE) is a proof of stake (PoS) block chain network that’s designed to function as a privacy-preserving platform for open finance, and to use data responsibly.
- Rank: 10
- Year Launched: January, 2020
- MarketCap $1,095,630,868 as of 1/29/2022
- Official Website : Chiliz
- Reddit : Chiliz
Chiliz is a cryptocurrency that allows sports fans to have unique experiences with their favorite teams. ... Chiliz and its associated Fan Tokens give sport fanatics an active presence within the operations of their favorite teams and a unique influence over its decision making process.